Vixen Press-On Nails
GET THE SALON LOOK WITHOUT THE TIME, DAMAGE, OR COMMITMENT
Opulence's reusable press-on nails give you a perfect, non-damaging manicure in seconds for a fraction of the salon cost. Wear them weeks straight or a few days at a time—you decide. These true white nails can be removed, reapplied, painted, and even reshaped for full customization.
- 24 Universal nails in 10 sizes — fits average, petite, and larger sized nails
- Opulence's Non-Damaging Glue Tabs
OPACITY: Full Coverage
VEGAN & CRUELTY-FREE
HOW TO APPLY
Apply to clean, natural nails. Use nail polish remover to rid excess oils (optional). Select the best fitting nail for each finger and set aside in order.
7-18 Day Wear:
1. Apply a layer of glue to the back of the Static Nail.
2. Apply a generous layer of glue to your entire natural nail.
3. Align under cuticle and press down with your thumb. Hold and squeeze firmly for 25+ seconds ensuring the entire press-on is covered and receiving pressure.
4. Customize length and shape (optional).
5-7 Day Wear: Follow steps 2 & 3
1-2 Day Wear: Only apply a very thin layer of glue to your natural nail.
- Apply enough glue to avoid air pockets, secure properly, and extend wear time.
- The more glue you apply the longer the nails will stay on.
- Push back cuticles prior to applying for best results.
- Wipe glue off the press-on immediately with a cloth if over-gluing occurs.
- Do not use lotions or oils before applying.
- Always apply glue to the back of the press-on when reapplying.
HOW TO REMOVE:
Gently push under the press-on to lift sides. If ready, the entire press-on will "pop" off instantly. (Optional) Soak finger tips in hot water for a few minutes to help soften the nails if needed. To avoid damage and best preserve your set never force or pull off nails.